- In these Conditions “the Company” shall mean Appliance Traders Limited.
- The Company shall be under no liability for loss of or damage to the Customer’s good from any cause not within its control and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever occurring after the expiration of 15 days from the posting of a notice to the customer at his last known address signifying completion of the work.
- In the event that the Customer’s goods are not withdrawn at the expiration of 30 days after the posting of a notice as aforesaid the goods shall be deemed to have been abandoned and the Company shall be entitled to sell the same by private contract or otherwise and shall thereafter apply the proceeds of such sale towards any amount which may then be owing by the Customer including all expenses incurred by the Customer in effecting such sale. For the purpose of passing a good legal title to such goods by any purchaser thereof, the Customer hereby irrevocably appoints the Company to be its authorized agent.
- Please be advised that should you insist on the return of your unit before the promise date of repairs, the minimum charges will be forfeited; if however, we are unable to meet our suggested deadline of 2 or 3 weeks from the date of acceptance, the minimum service charge (deposited) will be refunded in full.
- The Company does not guarantee that the goods can be repaired and in the event that the goods cannot be repaired or cannot be made to function properly the customer agrees to pay the Company for all expenses incurred (including parts and labour) in attempting to repair the goods.
- The Company accepts customer’s goods for service and/or repairs on the foregoing conditions only, and the Customer hereby accepts these conditions.