Applying for ATL Credit is easy as we have four (4) convenient ways for you to submit your application.
- Download, fill out and submit the application form: www.atljamaica.com/loan_application.php
- Via Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- At any of our branches at:
- 35 Half Way Tree Rd., Kingston
- 7 Newlin Street, Ocho Rios, St. Ann
- ATL Bogue Center, Montego Bay, St. James
Required documentation includes:
- National Photo Identification (Driver’s License, National ID/Voter’s ID, Passport)
- TRN Card
- Proof of Permanent Home Address by way of Utility Bill i.e. JPS, NWC, Telephone, Flow Cable/Internet etc.
- Proof of Income - Two recent pay slips or job letter (must be employed at least 6 months) or proven source of income for self-employed applicants (3-6 months of company bank statement).
- The Contact information of two references - One (1) friend known to you for at least five (5) years and one (1) family member not living with you.
Once your application and all of the required supporting documentation are submitted to us through our website, in-store, via email or fax, the Access Credit team will review, process your application and contact you within three (3) business days with the result of your application.
You have up to 30 months to shop with us and can make one or as many purchases as you like during that period using your approved Credit Limit.
As soon as your approved Credit Limit has been confirmed with you by the Access Credit team, you can make one or as many purchases as you like using your limit.
Yes! Simply fill out our application form at: www.atljamaica.com/loan_application.php, click submit and your Preliminary Credit Limit will appear. The Access Credit team will contact you within three (3) business days to finalize your application including the submission of any additional required documentation to support your application and then confirm with you the result of your application. As soon as your Final Credit Limit has been approved and confirmed with you by our team, you can make one or as many purchases as you like using your approved limit.
There are multiple payment options Access Financial accepts which include:
- All major credit cards including Keycard, Mastercard, Visa and American Express
- Bill Express/Paymaster
- Salary deductions
- Standing order
- Cheques (Conditions apply, please contact us for details)
- Direct Banking Deposit (Please contact us for banking details)
Yes! Using your Access Credit is easy and convenient as we offer flexible payment terms starting from as little as 3 months up to 36 months to pay.
Access Credit can be used to finance one or multiple purchases with a total of as low as 15,000 JMD.